Sunday 28 September 2014

THE BODY SHOP: SATSUMA BODY BUTTER




Bit of a different post today, no OOTD! I have been seriously obsessed with this body butter from the body shop (linked here). I got it from the Gunwharf Outlet store, so got it SOOO cheap, but looking it up it's originally £13, which I think is quite expensive, but either way the product itself I love. 

The texture is extremely creamy (I expected a harder texture), and I have been using it mainly to moisturise my legs. Not only does it moisturise my legs for ages after I've applied it, but also the smell is divine. I don't eat satsuma's but my god is this smell amazing!! After I apply it I go into my housemates' rooms and all they can smell is this stuff! I would highly recommend it, but I would even more recommend it if you get it from the Portsmouth Outlet store as it was so much cheaper than the original price! 

Any products you've been obsessed with?
Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment