Wednesday 1 October 2014

SWEATER AND SKIRT


Jumper - Topshop (last year)
Rucksack - Topshop
Converse

This weekend myself and Dan went to East Wittering beach for a walk, and then went into Chichester town and this is what I decided to wear! It feels like it is definitely getting into the end of the summer so I wanted to wear a skirt without tights as I knew it would be one of my last chances! This skirt I picked up from H&M a while ago, although it is still in store. It is faux leather, but has a quilted look to it. There are also zips for fake pockets, but you can't see them in this photo. I initially bought it to wear on nights out, but this proves that you can make anything day-wear with a sweatshirt and some converse! 

What you been up to this weekend?
Alice 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment