Sunday 21 September 2014

YEEHAH - Barn dancing with my family!



Boots - Topshop 

The other evening myself and my family went to a barn dance. It was at a local tennis club that my parents are members of, and my dad needed to fill a table. I have to just mention how hilarious the barn dance was! Myself and Dan walked in and I was think what the hell have I got myself into, but it turned out to be a really funny night. I think if you are with people you love and enjoy their company then whatever you do the night will turn out well. 

I didn't really know what I was meant to wear, but I have just bought this lovely skirt so wanted to wear it! Also I have recently bought this cami, which was in a two pack with a white one from ASOS. A while ago I didn't think high neck cami's suited me, but I think this cut is just beautiful, and it's not too highly cut. 

Thanks for reading
Alice 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment