Friday 19 September 2014

Touristy trip to London!








Sunglasses - Bought in Camden
Top - River Island
Jeans - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS

Before myself and Dan went back to Uni we decided to go on a trip to London for the day. We didn't really have a plan (my worst nightmare), but thought we would go up and just decide what we would do when we got there. 

At first we went on a boat trip on the Thames. We went on the boat trip that was around 40mins, and got it from where the London eye is. I really enjoyed it, sounds like we are about 70 years old but I really enjoy boat trips. The guy who was telling us about the places that we passed I found a little monotone, and sarcastic at times, but the information given was quite interesting. 

Everyone on Instagram (follow me here) always have pictures of glorious food from Shakeshack. There is a restaurant in Covent Garden, and as it was around lunch time we went there next. I thought the food was sooooo good. I personally didn't like the cheese fries, but the plain ones were just amazing. The burger was nice too, so I would recommend to try it out if you haven't yet!

We went to Camden Market, which I really enjoyed. There was a really cool 'vibe' (cringing at myself), and I bought my sunglasses at a stall there! We then went on Boris bikes around regents park. It was such a sunny day that it was nice to have a little bike ride, although there wasn't much of the park that allowed bikes which was really irritating.

What do you get up to in London? Any recommendations for things to do? 
Alice 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment