Saturday 30 August 2014

Visit to Birmingham





Necklace - Zara
Sunglasses - Fake Raybans
Cami top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop (sale)

Last week I went to visit my friends from University. It was so lovely to see them as the summer has been so long! We did some shopping in Birmingham (AMAZING btw..) and then went for cocktails. We got a little bit merry on the cocktails; when I was asked how many glasses did I need for the pitcher of Pimms and I answered 'just one', I should've know that would've been the outcome! If you love shopping though I would highly recommend the Bull Ring, as it literally has everything. 

I bought some new stuff recently (the jeans, shoes, and blouse) so wanted to wear it! I am loving ripped jeans ATM! Such a good alternative to normal skinny jeans which have always been my go-to pair. When I was shopping I bought lots of stuff so you will be seeing it very shortly on the blog! I even found some white ripped Hayden jeans for 10 pounds, so obviously I had to have them!

Anyway thanks for reading!

Alice
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment