Monday 18 August 2014

Relaxing in Rhodes - My holiday purchases

When in Rhodes I can't help but to at least buy a piece of jewellery, but this time I bought a necklace, jumper and a pair of ray-berrys/fay-bans, basically fake ray bans. The jewellery shops alone are amazing, but I couldn't resist this hand painted jumper (link to Facebook group here). If you ever go to Lindos make sure you take a look at this shop which is next to Alex's restaurant. The man in there hand paints the jumpers himself, he says they are all washable etc etc, and they are €50 (I got mine for €40 as there was a hole in mine), but seriously the designs are incredible and I could've bought more than one.









Let me know what you think of my purchases, I think I did pretty well! 

Alice 
xxx

P.S I will do an outfit with this glorious jumper, but for the purposes of this post I was just showing you the jumper only!

No comments:

Post a Comment