Saturday 23 August 2014

Relaxing in Rhodes - Lindos Ice Bar








Considering I have been to Lindos/Pefkos twice previously, I have never even noticed the Ice Bar. It is located at the top of the hill in Lindos. I have never been to an ice bar, I have had iced reviews from people to visit that one, but we thought we would try this one. 
It was really good actually! Absolutely FREEZING (state the obvious), but we had these ponchos, and gloves to wear. We spent around 25 minutes in there before we had enough. It was 12€ which came with a cocktail, which was served within an ice glass - pretty cool (excuse the pun haha). It wasn't that big at all, but apparently it was bigger than London's, so London Ice Bar must be so, so small! 
Anyway, I would recommend going here if you want to do something different, even though you can't exactly spend a lot of time in there. 

Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment