Sunday 24 August 2014

Relaxing in Rhodes - Look 10

Top - Primark
Skirt - Topshop (Sale)
Bag - Primark

Gosh look how tanned I was! Writing this post, and having been home for two weeks this is pretty depressing. This was a top that I saved to wear for one of my lasts nights as I know t would be great to highlight a tan! It was only £6 from Primark so what a bargain! Any last minute holiday bits you need I would definitely recommend going there! Oh and also my hair I did a milkmaid braid, which was nice to just do something different. 

Anyway, this is my last of my holiday posts, I hope you have enjoyed reading them! I wish I could sayI am going away again before I go back to Uni but I'm not! I will be posting normal OOTD from this week, and documenting all of the things I've been up to, but here at home! 

Once again thanks for reading,
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment