Thursday 31 July 2014

New beauty buys!


These are just a couple of things that I have picked up recently beauty-wise. 

The Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip glosses are something that I have wanted to buy for a while. I used the bright pink shade named 'exotic island' the other day which I borrowed from my sister, but I loved it so decided to buy. The shade comes across really bright, and not as sheer as any others I have tried. The other nude shade I bought is named 'aurora' I have tried yet. I have wanted a nude gloss for quite a while but never bought one so whilst I went into super drug I thought I would try this one. 

Next is the No7 Cream Blush in the shade Rose Blossom. I haven't got a really pink blush, and I haven't tried a cream blush so thought I would incorporate the two and buy this one. I haven't worn it on my cheeks yet, but swatching it, it looks beautiful. When you first apply it it is quite a bright pink never-to-be-worn shade, but when you blend it out with fingers the shade looks really pretty. As I said I haven't worn it properly yet, but will update on whether I like/dislike it.

Finally it the Dior BB Creme. This is something that I have been recommended to try for a base to use on holiday. As it is a BB Creme the coverage is much lighter to what I'm used to, but on holiday it's nice not to wear heavy makeup. I got the shade 003, which I think may be the darkest, but I am only going to be using it whilst I'm tanned. I really hope I like it when I try it as it is quite pricey, but can look very beautiful and dewy on the skin. 

Any beauty tips on any of these products, or recommendations on any others?
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment