Tuesday 29 July 2014

OOTD

Necklace - Ebay
Kimono - H&M (Sale)
Crop Top - ASOS
Shorts - ASOS
Boots - River Island (Sale)
Bag - Topshop

Last weekend it was my cousins birthday so I was going for some tea and cake at my aunties. This kimono has appeared a couple of times already on here, but I can't stop wearing, which means I can't stop posting!

These little boots I stole from my sister, and they are currently in the sale, so I'm trying to find them in my local stores, but there are only small sizes! But they are super cute, so if you see them they are currently in the River Island sale.

These shorts are another recent buy from ASOS. I needed some shorts that were not hot pants! These are the Mom shorts by ASOS, and I would love them in other colours also!

I'm still purchasing stuff in the sale, any good recent sale buys? 
Alice
xxx

P.S Remember if I can find the link I will link the clothes above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment