Sunday 20 July 2014

Virginia Water





Sunglasses - Rayban
Kimono - New Look
Bag - Accessorize
Flip flops - River Island (now in sale)
Necklace - Topshop

I feel like I haven't done a 'lifestyle' post in a while, and if I'm totally honest I haven't had that much of a 'life' over the last 6 weeks, as I've worked soooo much! 6 days a week really takes it out of you! 

But anyway, last weekend myself and Dan went to Virginia Water. It was lovely, the weather was lush and it was nice just to have a walk around somewhere. If you live around the area it is a nice place to go, especially if you have dogs! Walking around made me and Dan decide that in a few years we will get a dog!!

When we got back to pay for the car park we saw the note attached (3rd picture). How sweet is this!! its part of the 5 acts of kindness a day. I posted to picture on my instagram and actually found the person who wrote the note, which was lovely.

Lots of love
Alice 
xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment