Wednesday 16 July 2014

Smile it's Summer!


Sunglasses - Rayban Clubmaster
Necklace - Zara
Dress - H&M
Kimono - Newlook
Bag - Topshop

What lovely weather we are having again! So nice to be able to go out and do things, rather than not being quite sure what the weather is going to do, although saying that in England the consistency of weather is always something you'll question! 

Last week i went out for dinner and met my gorgeous friends from University. We went to Marlow for a bit to eat which was lovely, and this is what I wore! The dress I have worn previously in an outfit post which I will link here

I have to just mention that the gorgeous boots that I am wearing, and have linked above are my sisters. They are BEAUTIFUL. When I found the link I realised how much they were (naughty, naughty Kate), but there are some on the website similar in the sale which I might just have to purchase! These boots are super easy to wear with jeans, dresses, dressed up, dressed down, so surely I can call it an investment? 

Hope you are well, and enjoying the summer weather!
Love Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment