Tuesday 22 July 2014

Work, Work, Work

Top - H&M
Necklace - Zara (Sale)
Trousers - ASOS
Pumps - Topshop (Sale)

As I said previously I have been working non-stop recently! I had the idea of doing my weeks worth of outfits, but I am in such a rush running late in the morning I never got a chance! Typical! My uniform is 'smart casual' which is one phrase that I hate, because what is smart casual!?!? 

The pumps are a new buy in the recent sales. They are beautiful, but absolutely killed my feet!! (fashion is pain though right?)They are pointed, which is probably where I went wrong as my feet are wide, but never mind! I think they were only 15 pounds, or something like that. the heel bit is leather, and the front point is suede and leather. 

What do you count as 'smart casual'?

Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment