Tuesday 23 December 2014

MORE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS


WHAT I WORE:
Crop Top - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS
Heels - Faith at Debenhams
Bag - Michael Kors

This is such a versatile crop top, that I just had to pick it up! It's from Topshop and they have it in other colours too, my best friend has the green which is really beautiful, and I believe there is also a dark red/ burgundy colour. I wore it with my favourite trousers, I picked to wear these quite tactically as I knew I would be eating LOTS of food, so a tight skirt would not be the best idea! And then I wore them with my stroppy sandal heels. ALSO please say you noticed the beautiful Michael Kors bag on my shoulder?!? This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend's family, it is beautiful! Finally my lipstick is Diva by MAC.

WHAT I ATE:
We decided to go to Dolce Vita, which is in Reading. The food was amazing, and would highly recommend going there! It is a little bit more pricey than some restaurants, but extremely worth it. Obviously I had 3 courses! First off was the asparagus with poached egg and a tomato based sauce, then chicken and mushroom risotto, and finally sticky toffee pudding! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas period, I can't wait! 

Lots of love,
Alice 
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment