Thursday 4 December 2014

DUBLIN 1







Top - New Look - SO CHEAP TAKE A LOOK
Necklace - Bought on Holiday

So last weekend I went to Dublin!! I went with the Geography social at Uni, and it was AMAZING!

The journey was so long, but after about 12 hours we finally arrived. We stayed at the International Youth Hostel, which was perfectly fine for what we wanted. The overall trip was about £110, which was really quite reasonable. I would highly recommend going on any university trips, I went with two of my best friends but spent all of my time with the gorgeous ladies in the last photograph. Trips are really good to meet new people and build more friendships! 

These are just a few pictures from our first night out! We went to a couple of bars, one in Temple Bar, which was really good! The drinks were pretty expensive, but I was already told that before I went so I was prepared. 

Take a look back in the next few days with bits I got up to whilst I was there!! 
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment