Monday 8 December 2014

DUBLIN 3 - EXPLORING





For our last day we decided to just have a mooch around the City, and didn't really have many particular plans. The pictures shown are of Trinity College (University in Dublin), and St. Stephen's Green. There was a Christmas market in the green, but to be perfectly honest it wasn't all that, so we just had a walk around instead. Someone I knew went to the zoo, which I wish I did as the pictures looked really good!

Overall, Dublin was really, really good. As I mentioned before if you are at Uni and not sure about going on a certain trip then I would recommend just to DO IT. 
I don't think I will rush back to Dublin, as I'm not sure if there is much new stuff to do, but the night life was really good, so for a weekend city break I would recommend. 

Hope you liked my Dublin Diaries.

Love Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment