Sunday 2 November 2014

THE BROWN BOOT


Boots - Nine West @ Kurt Geiger @ Debenhams

OK people, these pictures do not do these boots justice!! They are BEAUTIFUL. Working on the accessories department within Debenhams means I am constantly lusting over new footwear, bags, and basically any accessory there is, and when I saw these come in on one of our concessions I just HAD to buy them. At full price they are £115, which I know is really expensive, but when I bought them, and they currently still are, they have 20% off! 

Firstly I bought two different sizes in two different colours, they have a black also, but because I have a black boot I went for this taupe colour. I went for the bigger size out of the 5 or 6 I bought as I thought I would definitely wear socks with them, especially as we are going into winter. 

These boots I normally wear with jeans rolled up so that you can see wear the boots cut down towards the foot a little. I am sure these would also go well with skirts and dresses. 

So what do you think?!? Hope you like them as much as I do, as they are the most expensive thing I've got in my wardrobe currently!!

Alice 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment