Sunday 9 November 2014

LAYERS

Gilet - F&F at Tesco

Last weekend I went out to celebrate Dan's sister's 18th birthday! We went out of a gorgeous meal at Mamma Mia restaurant in Hartney Whitney, the meal was so good! Anyway this is what I wore… 

I haven't got a gilet, so I stole this off of my sister (who actually forgot she had it!!), but what a great piece to layer with! I'm currently searching the internet to try find one similar to this one! These jeans are the leather wash ones from Topshop, they made the look a bit more nicer than just wearing standard jeans, and finally my trusty boots! 

One of my sisters did my hair, and one did my makeup. My hair is two french plaits at the front of the hair and then I just pinned them back. My makeup is a lovely smokey eye, I'm not too sure on the products, but I know one shadow was called copper plate. 
What's your current must-have?
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment