Wednesday 15 October 2014

NIGHT OUT OUT

Crop Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Boots - New Look (I know you can't see them, will post about them soon)

Tiny post just to show you what I wore when I went out last week. I wasn't on a social so I could wear normal clothing which was nice to dress up! This is a sheer(ish) crop top, so I make sure I wear a black bra underneath it, and this is the leather skirt that I have shown in a recent post! I believe both items you can still get in store. I have finally persuaded my housemate to learn how to french plait, which I think looks super cute, plus in a sweaty club it's a bonus to have it up and away from your face. The make up I wore was all from the original naked pallet, and I went for darkish lips (quite hard to see in this pic). 
I really want a dark lip colour to wear on nights out, so if you have any recommendations let me know!?


Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment