Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Hayden Jean

I have always been a skinny jean kinda girl, so when I saw all of these baggy sort of styles of jeans start becoming popular I was unsure whether I would be able to pull them off. 

A while ago when Topshop had extra student discount I decided to treat myself. I bought loads of pairs in different styles/sizes, and decided out of them. I decided to go for the simple ripped at the knee light colour ones, as I thought for the summer they will look great. The only thing about them is that around the waist they are too big, but a size down they were too tight on my legs, so I would definitely recommend trying a few pairs on. I have just ordered a chunky belt to wear with them to keep them up!

I have worn them so much recently, but these are 3 different looks that I have chosen to show you! (sorry the pictures are a bit crappy!)

The link for the jeans is here.

Necklace - Next
Top - Topshop
Bag - Accessorize
Boots - New Look (old)

 Crop top - ASOS (old)
Shirt - Topshop (old)
Sandals - Primark (old)

Necklace - Zara
Top - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Wedges - H&M (old)

Alice
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the jeans and that New Look blazer is lush xx

    ReplyDelete