Friday 30 May 2014

1st post for a while!

Wow! Once again I took a break from blogging as I was beginning to get very busy and I had my second year exams coming up. Now they are all done, (THANK THE LORD) so I can finally get back to blogging.

So what have I been up to?
I  went on a field trip to Malta as part of my course. That was really good! I was soooo tired after it. We were walking quite a lot, and then we all thought it was a good idea to go out drinking in the evenings! I think everyone gets into a routine going to and from lectures with the same people, so it was so good to actually meet more people who are doing the same course.

I then went on tour with the swim team at University. It was a crazy week!! But it was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend joining a sports club or a society if you are at uni/going to uni. It is an amazing way to meet more people in other years, and on different courses. We dressed up differently every night, so the themes were, superhero, spartan/toga, UV, and Cave girls!

Finally my exams! I tend to get really stressed about exams, as my family and friends know quite clearly I worry and panic A LOT. I felt like I was having a mid-life crisis continuously but now I'm done for another year, which is actually quite scary. It makes me really have to think about what I want to do once I graduate?!?!

Anyway here is just a random selection of pictures of Malta and Tour (none of revision and exams haha). And I will be back blogging in no time!





No comments:

Post a Comment