Sunday 26 January 2014

Tartan Trousers

Hey all!

As I mentioned in my previous post I bought some tartan trousers in the Topshop sale. I got them for £18 which I thought was quite good, as they were originally £35. They are cuffed at the bottom, and not really high-waisted, so I was unsure on how to style them.

I decided on just a plain black T-shirt, with a statement necklace. I also recently bought plain black pumps form Primark, only £4, which is an absolute bargain! So any way here is the outfit and all the details…

Necklace - Primark
Top - H&M
Cardigan - River Island
Trousers - Topshop
Bag - Accessorize
Shoes - Primark

Anyone have any ideas of another way to style these trousers? 
I think I'll try with an oversized jumper, but don't know if it'll look to pyjama-ry?!?

Anyway thanks for reading 
Love Alice 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment