Sunday 2 February 2014

A night OUT OUT

Hey there! 

I know I did a post wearing the same trousers previously, but I wore them Out Out the other day so thought I would share! I'm part of a social at Uni, so I haven't been properly dressing up nicely (as we do fancy dress), so I thought I would take the opportunity!

My crop top was an absolute bargain! I got it in the Sale at Topshop. I actually wanted a cropped jumper that people have been wearing with midi skirts etc. but the top is actually like sparkly, black, tinsel sort-of texture, that sounds AWFUL, but I promise you it's really nice, plus only cost me £15! 

Top - Topshop
Shoes - New Look

Hope you like the look! I'm really loving this hairstyle ATM! It's super easy, so I might do a quick post about it soon!

Lots of Love
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment