Friday 31 May 2013

My shoe collection ♥

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to show you my ever-increasing shoe collection. Recently I have gone through my wardrobe, thrown away/sold things I don't wear. I still seem to have a ridiculous amount of shoes, yet still keep buying them! my new purchases I will highlight as being new, as these will definitely still be in the shops! 







So that's it! My main 21 pairs of shoes! I love them all, and even though some I haven't worn in a while after I've re-found them I will be wearing them!! 

How big is your shoe collection? Are you obsessed with shoes like me?

Hope you enjoy the post, and the in-sight into my shoe collection! 
Thanks for reading

Love Alice 
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. You have some great shoes there.
    I Love the topshop Boots. Gorge..
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete