Wednesday 15 May 2013

A weekend of sun, fun, and pretty views

Hi everyone, as you are all probably aware I go to University in Portsmouth. My boyfriend and me see each other every other week, and it last weekend he came down to see me. It was nice weather, which meant we could actually do things!

On the Friday we went to have a picnic in a National Park. I really love picnic's! I think they're so cute!
I went to get the food from m&s, and the picnic blanket from primark. I think I got the most bright one there, but I think it's very summery and hopefully I'll get some use out of it this summer (if the weather gets warmer)!








The second day we went up the spinnaker tower, which is in Gunwarf, where there is a shopping outlet place. I really enjoyed going up it, but did think it was quite pricey. For me it was cheaper as I was a student plus resident, but Dan had to pay non-student and non-resident. I think for something to do it was really good as there is a glass floor which you can walk across and you can see for miles. I'm glad I went up it as i've been living in Portsmouth but never got the chance.



Here is my outfit of the day, when I went up the spinnaker tower, then we went to TGI Friday's in the evening which was really nice.

Glasses - H&M (stole from Dan)
Top - Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Flatforms - River Island
Bag - Topshop

On my lips I am wearing a new lipstick from Rimmel which I absolutely adore. It is definitely going to be my summer go-to lipstick. Look out for a blogpost on that! 

As always thanks for reading,

Lots of love 
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment