Thursday 2 May 2013

Dad's Birthday Outfit

Hey everyone! 

I can not believe I have neglected my blog for so long! :( Getting ready for exams, and was at home for easter has made me get so busy that I literally have had no time! But I will be fine to carry on from now on! I WILL make time!!

I just thought I would do a quick OOTD post. It was my dad's birthday whilst I was at home so we went out for dinner and this is what i wore. 

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop Joni
Camino - Topshop
Flatforms - River Island

I only just realised most of the outfit was from Topshop, but never mind! I recently bought the Joni jeans after buying Leigh ones for so long! So the Joni ones are high waisted and super super comfortable. I do warn you though as from trying them on i know that there are two types, the ones with the white lining are not as stretchy as the ones with black lining! They are all placed on the same arm in the shop but when you try them on they are really different sizes. 
I also just bought these flatforms (I have gone shoe crazy recently!!). I absolutely LOVE them. They can make an outfit just look that little bit nicer without wearing heels, but to wear them in the day would be really easy too. 

I know this was a really simple post! But hopefully my next one will be a little ore interesting!
Thanks for reading.

Love Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment