Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Disco Pant

Hey guys!

I thought I'd do this really simple post of 4 different outfits I've worn with my Disco pants. I have the American Apparel ones, but I think these cost £74 so they are really expensive! I bought mine when ASOS had 25% off so I go them for like £55 or something. There are some really good dupes in stores and websites now, but some are better quality than others so if you can see if there are any reviews as some of my friends have ripped. Mine are in good shape although as I do wear them so often they are becoming a little stretched.

My ones are black, so good for wearing in the day and going out. So here are some of my recent outfits wearing them!


Shirt - Glamorous
Shoes - New Look

Crop Top - Topshop
Converse 

Necklace - Primark
Cami Top - Topshop
Wedges - Newlook
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Top - Topshop
Pumps - Primark
Bag - Zara

So these are just a few of my outfits I've worn them with. 
How do you wear your disco pants? 
Which disco pants are your fave?

Thanks for reading,

lots of love 
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment