Sunday 10 June 2012

Blog catch up!

So I haven't done a post in ages so this is a collective blog of all my outfits for recent/old parties that I haven't yet showed you.




This first party was a house party, I never really know how to dress, casual or dressed up!?! I just don't know..... Anyway, I went for my skater skirt shown in my previous blog from Topshop, and the skull tank top which is also from Topshop. For my hair I used the Enrapture totem styler.






For the next party I wore a plain black dress from boohoo with a leopard print belt from Primark, which was only £1! The boots are from h&m. The lipstick I wore for this and the previous party is YSL- Rouge Volupte.





Me and my best friend xxxx
Lastly this outfit was on a night out! The leopard print playsuit is from Motel, although I got it from ASOS on sale for only £18! What a bargain :-) The heels are from Topshop.  I actually went for pink lips which is a change considering I normally go for red, the colour is MAC- Pink Nouveau. I wore my hair up in a doughnut, to give my bun a fuller look.

I've got some really exciting things coming up which I'm definitely going to blog about so keep a look out for that, but thanks for reading.

Lots of love

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment