Wednesday 27 June 2012

Ascot, a day at the races

So on the Saturday of Royal Ascot I got to go! I was literally so excited, even though I did get up feeling rough from prom! But overall it turned out to be such a good day! I had a maxi dress that I was going to wear but at the last minute I changed my mind. So this was my outfit...



Me & Alex

So this is what I decided to wear! My dress is from Topshop, the shoes are from New Look (but I had to change as they were killing!), the belt I'm not too sure as it is old, and finally the hat is from Warehouse. I didn't really know what sort of hat or fascinator to wear, but I'm glad I went for this simple one as I think it was only around £16, and it's something I can wear again.

My makeup is MAC face and body, benefit blusher, a mixture of the Urban Decay Naked pallet, and finally on my lips is a mixture of MAC Costa Chic, and L'oreal 301 Dating Coral.

Keep looking for my Harry Potter post!

Lots of love
Alice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment