Sunday 22 April 2012

Hell Yeah F***ing Right - Drake concert

I was extremely lucky to be able to go and see Drake with one of my sisters. One of my other sisters was going with her boyfriend but gave me and my other sister a ticket. It was literally amazing!! I can't actually describe how good it was, I love Drake, probably a little too much.

This is what I wore; my shirt is a bargain from Primark! It was only £10, but I really needed some retail therapy so I went to Primark and this was my best buy - I love the embellished collar. also my sunglasses are from Primark and were only £2! My jeans are the usual leigh jeans from Topshop, and my sandals are from Topshop.


Labrinth was supporting Drake and although I heard the day before people didn't think he was good I think he was really good! These are just some pictures of the concert:



Labrinth 

Drake

Drake

Drake

Thanks for reading, lots of love

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment