Monday 25 June 2012

Prom ♥

So last Friday was my prom! I had a few dresses which I couldn't decide on, but in the end I decided this one.





The dress is from Miss Selfridge, I really like the length of it as it's a little bit shorter than most (probably as I'm tall) but it showed the shoes really well. The belt is from Primark, the bag is from 2 years ago from Topshop, and shoes are from Next but are quite old also. 

For my hair I used the Enrapture Totem Styler to curl my hair to begin with. I then twisted it around to the side where there was no sleeve on the dress, and just clipped it with grips. 


I was lucky enough to get my sister to do my makeup. For the foundation I used Estee lauder double wear. I really liked trying something different with my base makeup as I normally go for the MAC face + body. For my bronzer I used NARS laguna, and blusher MAC fleur power, and Dior amber diamond highlight. My eyeshadow was a mixture of Urban Decay Naked pallet. My lipstick was Girl About Town by MAC. 

It was such a good night to finish the end of the year! 
This weekend was my Prom, Ascot and Harry Potter studio Tour so keep looking for my posts on that!

Thanks for reading.

Love Alice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment