Thursday 23 August 2012

London 2012 - A day at the Olympics

Finally! I have had some time to start posting again! I know I haven't for ages but I have lots of stuff to blog about so there will at least be a couple coming up!

So my boyfriend was lucky enough to get tickets for the athletics t the Olympics. I was so excited to go!! I really got into all the sports, even some that I didn't think I would get into!

It was really hot over the Olympics so I wore shorts, but I got an olympics top to wear!

My sandals are from Topshop, but I would say at least 2 years old. My shorts are also from Topshop. My top is from Debenhams, but I think it might be sold elsewhere as it was part of the official merchandise, but I'm not 100% sure about that. My necklace is from Topshop too!

So here's just some random pictures that I took on the day. If you have a chance to go to the olympic park to go around or to see the Paralympic games then I would definitely recommend it!





Thanks for reading, 
Lots of love,
Alice 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment