Saturday 2 May 2015

COMING TO THE END OF AN ERA






Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Heels -  Dorothy Perkins 

So on Thursday was the 'geography ball', and for those of you who don't know me personally, I am currently in my third year, studying geography, at Portsmouth. It was the last geography society event, and it turned out to be the best one! This wasn't instead of grad ball, but that isn't until July.

Anyway, this is what I wore! Such a simple dress but I absolutely loved it. It was a really flattering colour, and the fit was really loose, which I think really suits me. I bought this cute little necklace from Topshop too. The heels were the 'barely there' sandal style, but on the heel part was a side of gold (probably see it easier on the website). All of the outfit turned out to be pretty cheap, especially as I know I will wear it again, especially on holiday. 

My makeup was done using my usual go-to foundation by Laura Mercier. It is very full coverage, which for events like this is perfect. My eyeshadow was done using the Naked Palette. On my lips was Soar Lip Liner from MAC, and HoneyLove lipstick, also from MAC. My hair I curled using my babyliss wand.

I absolutely loved getting to be dressed up, and hope you like the outfit too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment