Sunday 26 April 2015

H&M LOVING


Shirt - H&M
Jacket - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - H&M
Bag - Topshop

At the moment it is 20% off at H&M for students, and recently I have really been loving the store, it has got some really nice pieces, plus so reasonably priced. I have posted these trainers previously, and I think they are a really good copy of the Stan Smith Adidas ones. The other item from H&M is this shirt, which is super cute, can be very casual, and very light weight so perfect for going into warmer weather. Obviously I just wore it with my boring old (but my favourite) black jeans, leather jacket, and black bag. 

I had another quick browse on the H&M website and these are a few things that caught my eye, unfortunately I don't really like the H&M website so I won't actually make an order. Despite this, I might have to nip into H&M and see if I can see these items in person! 





No comments:

Post a Comment