Wednesday 8 April 2015

THE TRENCH COAT

 


Coat - New Look
Blouse/ Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Cutout Boots - River Island (Last year)
Bag - Zara (Old)

The other day I finally persuaded my mum to take her poor student daughter shopping (yippee!), and she very kindly treated me to a few bits, and one was this lovely trench coat.

I was off for a meal and a catch up with some friends and this was the outfit I wore, which included the trench coat. This coat is such a good piece to have in my wardrobe, especially going into warmer weather, and also it looks really smart. These cut out heel boots, which I have worn previously, are great for when you want to dress up, but don't want to wear proper heels! Finally, this blouse is really nice, and the cross over front is very flattering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment