Sunday 9 February 2014

Just Casual..

Necklace - River Island (similar linked)
Leather Trousers - ASOS 
Boots - New Look  (similar linked)


Here's my easy look that I wore the other day to a pub quiz. Unfortunately we came last, but it was fun, and something different to do! 

For my hair I used a hair doughnut because I've just found an amazing easy way to use it. If you watch missglamorazzi on youtube then you might of seen her 3 hairstyle video, where for one she used a hair doughnut. I always found it so difficult to put my hair in a doughnut because it is so thick and I have so much of it! haha. She did it a really easy way, where you start with the doughnut at the top of a ponytail, it's hard to write to explain so check it out on her channel! 

Lots of love 
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment