Wednesday 7 December 2011

Rihanna

Last week I went to see Rihanna! Wow She was amazing!!! She was quite late coming on, but amazing when she got there. I went with two of my sisters and two friends. Before we went to the O2 we went to Topshop (obviously!) and I bought some leather leggings and a dress, in which both you'll see in blog posts coming up! When we got there we had dinner at Las iguanas which was nice, but we waited for ages to sit down then literally our food came in 5 minutes! When we went into the arena my camera got taken off of me :( I was sooooo annoyed and upset! I didn't realise we weren't aloud to take big cameras into the arena. So this means I don't have any personal pictures of her performance but my friends do, so might put them up at a later date.

Anyway! I was just going to post my outfit (as usual) and then my merchandise that I bought!

So I wore the shirt which I had worn in one of my other posts, it's from new look. The red jeans are from Topshop, and the boots are heeled chelsea boots from Topshop too. I also wore my fur coat from Debenhams which I love as it keeps me very warm! I will just put a close up of the boots below as I love them a lot too..so much so that I'm buying them off of my sister!


Finally the merchandise.. The programme was £20 and the top was £25. I was so broke that my boyfriend is now buying me the both for christmas or my birthday!




So that's the end of my post about the concert, but I have another to do as I went to the clothes show the day after! That post should definitely be up soon.

Lots of love

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment