Monday 23 February 2015

A DAY AT ASCOT




Dress - Topshop
Blazer - New Look
Coat - ASOS
Boots - Topshop

So the weekend before last I went to Ascot races for Dan's birthday. What a good idea for a day out! It's so good, everyone had such a good time, you can bet if you want to, or for me you don't as you are too poor! I would really recommend going up to the upstairs part, I think its called 'premier admission'. It cost £10 I believe. It was busy but nothing like the downstairs section which was ridiculous, and you would never have been able to buy drinks!

This is what I decided to wear! There wasn't a dress code, but there were some people who were super dressy, and others who weren't, so I was in the middle, which was good. I know you can't see how beautiful these boots are so go over to the link and check them out as they are gorgeous! Also look how handsome the boys are! 

Hope you are well, I have a few posts to go up so I won't go awol like I have been!!

Lots of love

Alice
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment