Tuesday 6 January 2015

NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS




Necklace - Zara
Top - Topshop
Trousers - River Island SALE
Shoes - Topshop SALE

I just thought I would show you what I wore for NYE. It was just a house party with some of my close friends, but I always think you should dress up for New Year. These trousers were only £10 in the River Island sale, how amazing!? Although I only realise now that they are dry clean only… but never mind! These shoes, just how beautiful are they? I first saw them on I dress myselff's youtube video which I will link (here), they are also a sale buy, so what more of an excuse do you need! My eye makeup is MAC Cranberry which I am currently obsessed with! 

My new year resolutions? This year I didn't really have any if I'm honest, just to be happy and healthy and to worry less! A bit cliché but I couldn't really think of many specific ones. 

Do you have any new years resolutions? 

Love Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment