Sunday 9 March 2014

A weekend in Bournemouth


Jumpsuit - Topshop Sale
Cardigan - River Island
Bag - Accessorize 
Boots - New Look

Last weekend I went to visit my boyfriend in Bournemouth. The weather was actually OK, considering the crazy weather we've had recently, so we decided to go out all day. We went to Corfe Castle and Studland beach, both were really nice and we really enjoyed ourselves. At the end of the day we went to park along the beach to see the sunset, which was lovely too.  

I finally got to wear this jumpsuit! I bought it in the Christmas Topshop sale and hadn't worn it, so thought I would take it and make myself wear it! It was actually really nice not to wear jeans, as that is basically what I've been wearing recently. I didn't know whether a jumpsuit would be OK to wear in the day, but I think with the bulky boots and hat it makes the outfit casual. 

Have you found any bargains recently? 


Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment