Wednesday 23 October 2013

What's on my face?

Hey!

So I thought I would just share what my 'every day' makeup is. It's really simple, and it can be (in times of need) quick to apply! All of the products are pretty much either from a drugstore or from MAC.


So firstly I moisturise my skin with Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream. I then use my Wake Me Up by Rimmel concealer. I really like the real techniques brushes, and the first one I use is the Expert face brush (the small gold one) to apply my foundation which is MAC Face and Body. This foundation I have used for ages now! I really like how it is so liquid, so it is easy to build, depending on what type of coverage you want. The finish on this foundation is quite shiny, so I always powder after using the Stay Matte by Rimmel powder. I apply the power with the Powder Brush by Real Techniques. The blusher that I've been wearing has been recently is MAC Melba, I would say it is a cross between pink and peach, as it's not too pinky, like other ones I've used previously, I apply using the Real Techniques Blush Brush. For my eyebrows I used to use a pencil, but I now use MAC Omega eyeshadow, I apply this using the MAC 266 angle brush. Finally, my mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic.

I know this is a pretty short post with a hefty bit of writing, but I thought it was the easiest way!

Hope you enjoyed, thinking of doing a similar post for 'night out' makeup, what do you think?

Love Alice
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment