Tuesday 24 September 2013

A few new makeup/beauty buys


Hi guys,

So Debenhams had another megaweek last week, which meant 10% off of cosmetics which I think is so good! Plus I had beauty club points so thought I'd use them! I probably (actually definitely!) spent a little too much, but I needed some makeup buys before I went back to Uni!

Clarisonic heads
Really needed to get these, but they are actually quite expensive! It comes in a pack of two though, which is helpful a couple of months down the line! 
MAC - Embark
I was recommended this by my sister, although I need to buy MAC Copperplate to go with it, but it was unavailable. I haven't had too many MAC eyeshadows so I am intrigued as to how they will look/ stay on well.
MAC - Omega
I bought this mainly to use for my eyebrows. I've always used an eyebrow pencil, but I thought by using this it might be more precise, and I have liked using it so far.
MAC - 266 brush
This brush was mainly to go with the eyeshadow I bought for my eyebrows. It's really thin so is really good for eyebrows. 
Clinique Chubby Stick - 02 lots o' latte
This was definitely one of those impulse buys! I have seen some Youtube tutorials where they have used one and it just seems so easy, and I can tell you it is. It's practically a big soft pencil that you can apply all over your lid, and you just need to blend out a little. I am really happy with this buy and would definitely recommend it!


Thanks for reading,
Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment