Sunday 22 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hey there! 

I thought i'd do a little post on what I've got up to over christmas, well actually this all happened in two consecutive nights, but nevertheless it was very festive! Firstly myself and my friends had a Christmas jumper party, it was really good fun, and I think we all looked pretty amazing haha! Then secondly we did a Christmas pub crawl. Both were really good, and was so nice to spend time with all my friends after being at university. 

This is what I wore to the jumper party:

Jumper - Primark (last year)
Skirt - Ebay
Socks - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

All my best friends in our jumpers!

For the pub crawl I didn't really have a clue what to wear so I wore the tartan blouse I have blogged about previously, and reindeer antlers! Some people went all out on the costumes which was amazing! 


I have literally loved spending the build-up to Christmas with my friends, I think it's so important to spend time with the people you love most and these guys definitely are! 

Sorry the pictures aren't fabulous quality they were all taken with phones, and then have been edited on various things! 

Merry Christmas

Lots of love
Alice 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment