Monday 12 November 2012

BLOG CATCH UP: Holiday outfits

This is my final blog catch up piece, and after this I am going to tell you about my time starting University and stuff! So I went on holiday in September and these are a few outfits, and if you're lucky enough to be going anywhere hot (unlikely, as it's November) then here is a few ideas.


 So this outfit has the skirt from Topshop (in my previous blog post), I got this crop top from Topshop also, I think with high waisted skirts or shorts and just showing a tiny bit of skin looks nice. My bag although you can't see it is the Marc B quilted one from Topshop, and finally my sandals are from H&M.



 My hair I have curled and used my Babyliss curling wand. My crop top is again from Topshop, the shorts are also Topshop. The sandals I'm wearing are from Zara.



Finally this is possibly one of my cheapest outfits! The playsuit is from Debenhams and it had 70% off so was only £8 or something, My sandals are from Primark, and my bag is one I've had for years from H&M!

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment